Nashville's Top 7 Musical Performances of Season 3
In preparation for the Nashville Season 3 finale "Before You Go Make Sure You Know" airing Wednesday, May 13, check out some of the very best performances from Season 3 of "Nashville" on ABC!
1. "The Rivers Between Us" performed by Rayna (Connie Britton) and Deacon (Charles Esten) at the celebration of the 10th Anniversary of Rayna's induction into the Grand Ole Opry from Season 3, Episode 15, "That's the Way Love Goes."
2. "Borrow My Heart" performed by Gunnar (Sam Palladio), Scarlett (Clare Bowen), and Avery (Jonathan Jackson). Scarlett saves the day when she steps in for Zoey and performs with Avery and Gunnar. They dazzle the crowd in this scene from Season 3, Episode 9, "Two Sides to Every Story."
3. "Heart on Fire" performed by Maddie (Lennon Stella) and Daphne (Maisy Stella). Maddie and Daphne make their Opry debut at Rayna's 10th Anniversary induction celebration with this beautiful song, from Season 3, Episode 15, "That's the Way Love Goes."
4. "Longer" performed by Scarlett (Clare Bowen) and Gunnar (Sam Palladio). The soulful performance and the pair's obvious chemistry is supercharged by all the emotions swirling behind the scenes, from Season 3, Episode 17, "This Just Ain't a Good Day for Leavin'."
5. "This Is What I Need to Say" performed by Avery (Jonathan Jackson). Avery is on the road with The Triple Xs and calls home to sing a beautiful lullaby to his unborn daughter, from Season 3, Episode 16, "I Can't Keep Away From You."
6. "Gasoline and Matches" performed by Rayna (Connie Britton) and Sadie Stone (guest star Laura Benanti). Rayna joins rising country star and just-signed Highway 65 artist Sadie on stage, from Season 3, Episode 4 "I Feel Sorry for Me."
7. "Put My Heart Down" performed by country superstar Sara Evans and Luke (Will Chase). After Sara Evans announces Luke's five CMA Award nominations, Luke flies her out to make a surprise appearance at his concert in Milwaukee, on Season 3, Episode 6, "Nobody Said It Was Going to Be Easy."
Bonus Performance: "Surrender" is a stunningly beautiful duet sung by Rayna (Connie Britton) and Deacon (Charles Esten) at the Bluebird Cafe the day that news of Deacon's illness leaked to the public, from Season 3, Episode 21, "Is the Better Part Over."
Will Rayna and Deacon's time together be cut tragically short in the Season 3 Finale?
Watch "Nashville" ABC WEDNESDAYS 10|9c.
"Nashville" stars Connie Britton as Rayna James, Hayden Panettiere as Juliette Barnes, Charles Esten as Deacon Claybourne, Jonathan Jackson as Avery Barkley, Eric Close as Teddy Conrad, Clare Bowen as Scarlett O'Connor, Chris Carmack as Will Lexington, Lennon Stella as Maddie Conrad, Sam Palladio as Gunnar Scott, Maisy Stella as Daphne Conrad, Oliver Hudson as Jeff Fordham, and Will Chase as Luke Wheeler.