5 Things to Expect on The Bachelor Finale 2017
After weeks of group dates, awkward two-on-ones and heart-breaking eliminations, we have reached the Season 21 finale of The Bachelor 2017! Nick Viall has narrowed his search for love down to the final two women: Raven, a Southern belle from Arkansas and Vanessa, a special education teacher from Montreal. The conclusion of Nick's journey has brought us to Rovaniemi, Finland. We've broken down the extended season finale sneak peek that premiered during The Women Tell All. Here are five things you can expect on The Bachelor Finale 2017 – spoilers below!
Watch the extended sneak peak from The Bachelor season 21 finale:
1. Meeting Nick's parents. After seeing them in Andi and Kaitlyn's seasons and a couple times so far in season 21, they almost feel like our family too. This time Raven and Vanessa will meet the Viall clan! Raven makes a lasting first impression, winning over Nick's parents and his sister Bella. However, a cautious Vanessa leaves Nick's parents worried when she can't say whether she would be ready to accept a proposal.
2. The final dates. Now in Rovaniemi, Finland, the final dates of the season will conclude with plenty of winter weather activities. We see Vanessa and Nick riding horses up a snowy mountain in an extended sneak peek and Raven and Nick's relationship comes full circle with more skating – this time on ice.
Watch a NEW sneak peak from The Bachelor season 21 finale below!
3. Another Bachelor first. Bachelor Nation has experienced a few firsts this season; the first black bachelorette, making the bachelorette announcement before The Women Tell All and now a recent promo teases another first will happen during the After the Finale Rose special. What could it be? We'll just have to watch to find out!
4. Heavy conversations for Nick and Vanessa. Their final date takes them to a special destination. The magic of the day wears off when the evening portion is dominated by what compromises they will need to make on where to live (Vanessa as a Canadian and Nick, an American) and family traditions. Would these two be able to make it work?
5. Uncertainty from Nick. Like every Bachelor, Nick is wrestling with his emotions and his final decision. He says that there are so many questions he doesn't have answers to – something Vanessa is not happy to hear. He goes on to say, "I'm in love with these two women, but I've been incredibly terrified because I was very much in love with Andi and Kaitlyn and I was really heartbroken both times. I am terrified that will happen again." Will the fear of rejection keep him from proposing to either woman? But if he does, who will he propose to? And this time will she say, yes?
Who do you think Nick will choose? Sound off in the comments below and tune in MONDAY, MARCH 13 8|7c for the LIVE Finale of The Bachelor season 21!
Missed an episode of The Bachelor? Catch up before the finale with full episodes of Season 21.
Answer this week's Bachelor Fantasy League questions before the finale!
Tune in MONDAY, MARCH 13 8|7c for the LIVE Finale of The Bachelor!