Nautical Rope Vase
Follow Clinton's Time Warp party tips to help you be the best party host ever!
Blue Food Coloring
1. Place double sided tape around the base of the vase
2. Then start wrapping nautical rope around the base of the vase.
- Approx. 6 – 7 feet of rope for this vase
- Secure with hot glue or decoratively or tuck in rope end
3. Fill case with water. Vase should 3/4 full.
4. Add 2 drops of blue food coloring to water and stir.
5. Place floating candle in vase
6. Arrange vases on table; group together vases of different heights for more impact.