Make a Fun Pasta Craft for Kids
Pasta isn't just for eating. Daphne shows you how to use pasta to make a fun craft for your kids!
1. Place a few handfuls of assorted pasta in a zip top bag then place the baggies in a storage container to keep them upright.
2. Pour vinegar into the bags to cover the pasta and add a generous amount of food coloring.
3. Seal the bags and let them sit for 15 – 20 minutes.
4. Pour off the liquid and scatter the pasta on a tray to dry.
5. After a few hours, you’re ready to craft!
6. Add paint embellishments to the past and make jewelry or attach to paper and frame in a shadowbox.