Marshmallow Chick Topiary
Clinton has the fabulous tip for transforming traditional Easter treats right from the grocery store into décor items that'll have your guests hoppin'!
- Marshmallow Chicks
- An Embroidery Hoop
- Wooden Dowel
- Foam Block
- A Small Bucket
- Hot Glue Gun
1. Cut your dowel down to 12 inches
2. Hot glue dowel to the open space on the hoop – Use a lot of glue!
3. Wrap dowel in colored ribbon, securing at both ends with glue
4. Remove chicks from box and separate into groups of two or three
5. Put a bead of hot glue on the embroidery hoop then place chick on the hoop with heads facing in.
Tip: Fan the chicks as you go along, filling in with single peeps as needed.
6. Glue chicks to both sides.
7. Press dowel into foam in bucket and cover with Easter grass.