Chic Oil and Vinegar Cruets
Turn soda bottles into chic oil and vinegar cruets for your kitchen!
1. Start with a clean glass bottle with all labels removed and rubbed with alcohol.
2. Sponge on paint in layer, to match your kitchen theme and décor. Let first layer dry before adding second color.
3. Alternatively, spray paint the outside of the bottle and use painters tape to create stripes.
4. Add additional coats of paint as need and let dry.
5. Fill with oil or vinegar, pop in a drink spout and voila!