Handmade Stained Glass Flowers
Watch Part 1 & 2
Clinton shows you how to make the perfect Mother’s Day gift.
1. Start with a sheet of contact paper cut to size and attach to work surface with tape.
* Sheet should be slightly larger than frame.
2. Remove back of contact paper to expose sticky side.
3. Position flowers and greens in decorative design.
4. Place glass from frame on top of contact paper and press down firmly.
5. Smooth out any bubbles.
6. Place paper back on top of glass then folder over excess contact paper to secure.