CD Mural Wall
Clinton shows you how to take that dusty old pile of CDs (you feel too guilty to throw away) and turn them into a show stopping retro CD wall!
Watch How to Make It Part 1 & 2
- OLD CDS WITH CASES
- POSTER BOARD OR FOAM BOARD
- ACRYLIC PAINTS
- MASKING TAPE
1. On a piece of paper or cardboard, measure a 14 ¼” square
2. Secure dics to square with tape, metallic side up, so that they’re touching. Square will be 3 discs high and 3 discs wide
3. Pick your design: Clinton made a pattern inspired by the cover of Pink Floyd’s “Dark Side of the Moon” Album.
4. Measure out where you’ll want the lines of your designs on the cardboard surrounding the discs.
5. Begin taping your design
6. Paint over the discs