Paper Lantern Vases
From baby showers to elegant get-togethers, Clinton has a sure fire way to add some an elegant touch to your party...paper lantern vases. Here’s how to create them.
- Paper Lanterns; Any variety of sizes / colors
- Plastic cups
- Fresh Flowers
1. Start with a flat paper lanterns and bend back metal loops
2. Place plastic cup in center of lantern
- Cut top off cip to fit into lantern if needed
3. Open lantern and bend metal loops
4. Carefully fill cups with water and add fresh flowers!
RELATED: Clinton's Crafts: Bowtie Napkins