Christmas Card Ornaments
Christmas Tree Cards
- Colored & white card stock
- Glue – you can use a glue stick or clear tacky glue
- Decorating materials like stickers, glitter glue, stamps, etc.
1. Print tree template on 8.5x11 inch white card stock. You can find the template HERE
- Trim about ¾ inch off the top and side
2. Fold card stock in half at the dotted line.
3. Use scissors to cut the three curved lines of your tree
4. Fold the three sections along the outer lines to create creases.
- You can use a butter knife to score the lines to create a neater fold.
5. Open card and pop up sections of tree, like a tent
- Template should be on the back side of card
- Tree should bend one way, and the rest of the card the other way
6. Make a banner using diamond-shaped pieces of colored paper, folded in half and glued over a piece of string
7. Poke two holes in the top corners of the card stock and thread ends of string through holes
- Secure to the back with tape
8. Use glitter glue or stickers to decorate your tree with ornaments and tinsel.
9. Use stickers, gems or stamps to decorate remainder of the card
- Use tweezers to apply glue to small decorations
10. Once you’re finished decorating your card, use a glue stick to secure the white card stock onto a larger piece of colored card stock
11. Write a fun holiday greeting on the front, and voila!
Button Ornament Card
1. On a folded piece of white card stock, draw strings with black marker
2. Then glue buttons at the bottom of the strings to look like ornaments!
3. Glue a gem stone to the button if you’d like