Autumn Nature Frames
Watch How It's Made
Capture the beauty of autumn by bringing the outside into your own home!
Not only does Clinton share his tips for creating these simple and chic crafts, but he also refreshes your memory of his crafting commandments:
Clinton’s Crafting Commandments:
- Shop for supplies in your own backyard.
- Surround yourself with people who take crafting as seriously as you do!
- Invest in a good pair of craft scissors.
- Use a ruler to measure – don’t eyeball measurements.
- Use hot glue sparingly – a little goes a long way.
-A Picture Frame
-A Glue Gun
-Acorns, Gleaned Wheat or a Pinecone
-A Foam Brush
1. Remove glass from the frame.
2. Cut the mounting panel to fit the frame backing. The mountain panel can be cardboard, mounting board, or firm stock.
3. Coat the mounting panel with spray adhesive and then press burlap down evenly.
4. Mark the center of the panel both horizontally and vertically.
5. Put the panel back in the frame.
6. Add the acorns using a dab of hot glue.
7. Add your own twist by experimenting with one of these variations: gold pine cones onto old book pages, wheat onto burlap, or acorns onto strips of book pages.