Eglomise Serving Tray
Watch How It's Made
Turn a cheap picture frame into a chic serving tray with Clinton’s eglomise crating tips.
- Picture Frames
- Small Round Sponge Brush
- Squeeze Bottle
- Double Sided Tape
- Tissue Or Wrapping Paper
1. Place glass on protected surface.
2. Dot glass with darkest paint -- to make perfectly circular dots, twist the sponge brush.
3. Mix lighter paint and water in squeeze bottle, and then shake well.
4. Drip paint over darker dots to cover.
5. Finish by adding accent dots in metallic paint.