Natural Element Canvases
Watch How It's Made
You can make this fun craft with materials you already have in your home. Find out how here.
What You'll Need
- Spray paint (in you're preferred colors)
How to Make It
1. Spray canvas with color of choice. Allow to dry (7-10 minutes).
2. Flatten foliage between pieces of cardboard.
3. Lay foliage flat on canvas (it is important that it lay somewhat flat, but does not necessarily have to be perfectly flat).
4. Pin foliage in place.
5. Spray second color over canvas and foliage. Allow to dry (7-10 minutes).
6. Remove foliage.