7 Thanksgiving Pie Recipes To Be Thankful For This Season
Move over, cake – it’s officially pie season. Skip the store-bought pastry this year and spring for a homemade version instead. Trust us – it’s as easy as, well, pie.
First thing is first, what’s a pie without the crust? Use this no-fail pie crust for all of your baking needs.
1. Go cuckoo for coconut
Watch how it's made, above, and get the recipe: Coconut Cream Pie
2. Stick with an old-fashioned favorite
Recipe: Skillet Apple Pie
3. Add booze (ahem, Brandy)
Recipe: Eggnog Sweet Potato Pie
4. Scale down for a pocket-size treat
Recipe: Pumpkin Tartlets
5. Everything is better with chocolate
Recipe: Chocolate Pumpkin Pie
6. Sweet and sticky wins the race
Recipe: Sweet Potato Pecan Pie
7. When it comes to chocolate and caramel, why choose?