American Idol 2022 Episode 10 Recap: The Top 24 Perform at Disney's Aulani Resort in Hawaii Part 2
Apr 12th, 2022
Season 20 of "American Idol" continued to heat up with night 2 of 2022's Top 24 performances. Resuming from Disney's Aulani resort in Hawaii, Bebe Rexha acted as a guest mentor to the contestants, alongside judges Katy Perry, Lionel Richie, and Luke Bryan, and with host, Ryan Seacrest. Continuing from night 1, contestants could sing any song of their choosing, as they tried not only to impress the judges, but also the people watching at home! What songs did the contestants sing? Were there any surprising choices? Let's find out!
With no restrictions on song choice, there was a wide range of performances last night:
• Cadence opened the show with Etta James' classic "Something's Got A Hold On Me"
• Sir Blayke gave us a heartfelt performance of "Breakeven" by The Script
• Allegra made Harry Styles' "Adore You" her own
• Kenedi gave us an emotional rendition of "Human" by Christina Perri
• Lady K left her comfort zone with Carrie Underwood's "Before He Cheats"
• Ava took on Rufus and Chaka Khan's funk masterpiece "Tell Me Something Good"
• Noah performed "Blue Side Of The Mountain" by bluegrass band The SteelDrivers
• Leah reimagined Blondie's hit "Call Me"
• Cameron gave an energetic performance of "Bad Moon Rising" by Credence Clearwater Revival
• Christian flexed his falsetto with "Leave the Door Open" by Silk Sonic
• Katyrah performed The Jacksons' disco classic "Blame It on the Boogie"
• Fritz closed the show with "Waves" by Dean Lewis
During the show it was also announced by Ryan Seacrest that Kenedi Anderson had to leave "American Idol" due to personal reasons.
With all 24 performances in the books, who will be moving on to the Top 20? The results will be revealed this SUNDAY at 8/7c on ABC!