It's Horror Night in the Ballroom MONDAY 8/7c on 'Dancing with the Stars!'
It's "Horror Night" on "Dancing with the Stars," and viewers are in for a real treat as the remaining couples Monster Mash their way back to the ballroom for a fang-tastic night as they compete another week for the coveted Mirrorball Trophy. The Halloween-themed episode airs live, MONDAY OCT 25 8/7c on ABC. Inspired by iconic horror films and television shows, celebrity and pro duos will perform time-honored dances including the Paso Doble, Argentine Tango, Jazz, Jive and more. Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres.Tyra Banks will walk out to Lil Nas X's "MONTERO (Call Me By Your Name)." This spooktacular episode will also feature the season's first performance from judge Derek Hough, who won an Emmy® last month for his choreography on the show.
Fans of the show will be able to vote during the live broadcast of the show in the ET/CT time zones via abc.com and SMS/text. (Note: To be clear, fans in all U.S. time zones may vote, provided they vote within the live show window.) With each subsequent episode, the live viewer votes will be combined with the judges' scores to determine which couples may be in jeopardy of elimination.
"Dancing with the Stars" is the hit series in which celebrities perform choreographed dance routines that are judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts, including Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Derek Hough. Hosted by supermodel and businesswoman Tyra Banks, the series returns to the ballroom with an all-new lineup of celebrities.
The couples (along with their dance styles and songs) are the following:
- Country singer Jimmie Allen and pro Emma Slater dancing Contemporary to "Say Something" by Daniel Jang (inspired by "A Quiet Place")
- TV and film actress Melora Hardin ("The Bold Type") and pro Artem Chigvintsev dancing the Jive to "Hound Dog" by Elvis Presley (inspired by "Cujo")
- Beauty vlogger Olivia Jade and pro Val Chmerkovskiy dancing the Paso Doble to "Beggin'" by Måneskin (inspired by "The Purge")
- Talk show co-host of "The Talk" Amanda Kloots and pro Alan Bersten dancing the Argentine Tango to "Paint It, Black" by Ciara (inspired by "SAW")
- Olympic gymnast Suni Lee and pro Sasha Farber dancing the Tango to "Bad Habits" by Ed Sheeran (inspired by "The Vampire Diaries")
- WWE superstar The Miz ("Miz & Mrs.") and pro Witney Carson dancing the Paso Doble to "Wicked Games" by RAIGN (inspired by "Hellraiser")
- Real Housewife Kenya Moore ("The Real Housewives of Atlanta") and pro Brandon Armstrong dancing the Argentine Tango to "Take My Breath" by The Weeknd (inspired by "Arachnophobia")
- Celebrity Fitness Guru Cody Rigsby and pro Cheryl Burke dancing the Cha Cha to "There Will Be Blood" by Kim Petras (inspired by "American Psycho")
- NBA basketball star Iman Shumpert ("We Got Love Teyana and Iman") and pro Daniella Karagach dancing Contemporary to "I Got 5 On It (Tethered Mix from US)" by Luniz ft. Michael Marshall (inspired by "US")
- Popstar and dancer JoJo Siwa and pro Jenna Johnson dancing Jazz to "Anything Goes" by District 78 ft. Patrice Covington (inspired by "IT")
ABC's "Dancing with the Stars" is produced by BBC Studios' Los Angeles production arm. Andrew Llinares and Tyra Banks are executive producers.