The Ballroom Rocks on Queen Night MONDAY 8/7c on 'Dancing with the Stars!'
They will rock you! It's Queen Night on "Dancing with the Stars," and the nine remaining couples return for another week in the ballroom to compete for the coveted Mirrorball Trophy live MONDAY NOV 1 8/7c on ABC. Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres. Later in the week, ABC will also be premiering "The Queen Family Singalong," a special, one-night-only event airing THURSDAY NOV 4 8/7c, which will also include "Dancing with the Stars" talent Derek Hough, Jimmie Allen and JoJo Siwa. This week, the show features an opening number to "I Want It All" by Queen, complete with a Tyra walkout. Celebrity and pro duos then perform time-honored solo dances including the Foxtrot, Quickstep, Paso Doble, Jive and more, in addition to Relay Dances. For the Relay Dances, couples in each relay group compete for extra bonus points from the judges, given to the couple(s) whom they feel perform the best within each relay.
Fans of the show will be able to vote during the live broadcast of the show in the ET/CT time zones via abc.com and SMS/text. (Note: To be clear, fans in all U.S. time zones may vote, provided they vote within the live show window.) With each subsequent episode, the live viewer votes will be combined with the judges' scores to determine which couples may be in jeopardy of elimination.
"Dancing with the Stars" is the hit series in which celebrities perform choreographed dance routines that are judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts, including Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Derek Hough. Hosted by supermodel and businesswoman Tyra Banks, the series returns to the ballroom with an all-new lineup of celebrities.
The couples (along with their solo dance styles and songs by Queen) are the following:
- Country singer Jimmie Allen and pro Emma Slater dancing the Viennese Waltz to "Somebody To Love"
- TV and film actress Melora Hardin ("The Bold Type") and pro Artem Chigvintsev dancing the Foxtrot to "Killer Queen"
- Beauty vlogger Olivia Jade and pro Val Chmerkovskiy dancing the Quickstep to "Fat Bottomed Girls"
- Talk show co-host of "The Talk" Amanda Kloots and pro Alan Bersten dancing the Jive to "Don't Stop Me Now"
- Olympic gymnast Suni Lee and pro Sasha Farber dancing the Paso Doble to "We Will Rock You"
- WWE superstar The Miz ("Miz & Mrs.") and pro Witney Carson dancing the Foxtrot to "Radio Ga Ga"
- Celebrity Fitness Guru Cody Rigsby and pro Cheryl Burke dancing the Foxtrot to "You're My Best Friend"
- NBA basketball star Iman Shumpert ("We Got Love Teyana and Iman") and pro Daniella Karagach dancing the Paso Doble to "Another One Bites The Dust"
- Popstar and dancer JoJo Siwa and pro Jenna Johnson dancing the Tango to "Body Language"
ABC's "Dancing with the Stars" is produced by BBC Studios' Los Angeles production arm. Andrew Llinares and Tyra Banks are executive producers.