Live From Hollywood, It's the Season 32 Finale of Dancing with the Stars TUES DEC 5
In a series first, the finale episode will have five couples competing for a chance at winning the coveted "Len Goodman Mirrorball Trophy." The finalists will perform a redemption dance and an unforgettable freestyle routine. The season 32 finale of "Dancing with the Stars" airs TUESDAY DEC 6 8/7c, simulcasting LIVE across both ABC and Disney+ in local time zones and next day on Hulu. The evening will kick off with a sensational opening number, with all season 32 couples making a dazzling return to the stage to "Young Hearts Run Free" by Candi Staton, choreographed by Ray Leeper; as well as jive right into the holiday spirit with a jolly routine set to "Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town" by Mariah Carey, featuring the song and dance styles of Alfonso Ribeiro, Julianne Hough and surprise guests, and choreographed by pros Britt Stewart and Alan Bersten.
But the excitement doesn't end there— Jason Mraz takes center stage for a musical performance of "I Feel Like Dancing," danced to by the talented pros from the DWTS LIVE 2024 Tour and choreographed by Mandy Moore. Returning champions Charli D'Amelio and Mark Ballas will perform a fresh routine set to the beats of "Give It To Me Baby" by Rick James.
Fans will be able to vote during the live simulcast of the show in the EST/CST time zones. During this time, online voting will be available to fans in any time zone in the U.S., its territories and Canada via dwtsvote.abc.com, and fans with a participating U.S. wireless carrier can also vote via SMS/text (fans in Canada cannot vote via SMS/text). Live viewer votes will be combined with the judges' scores each episode to determine which couples may be in jeopardy of elimination.
The five finalists (along with their dance styles and songs) are the following:
• GRAMMY®-winning singer Jason Mraz and pro Daniella Karagach will perform a Foxtrot to "Fly Me To The Moon" by Frank Sinatra.
• Ariana Madix ("Vanderpump Rules") and pro Pasha Pashkov will perform a Samba to "Spice Up Your Life" by Spice Girls.
• Former Bachelorette Charity Lawson and pro Artem Chigvintsev will perform a Tango to "Libertango" by Astor Piazzolla.
• Marvel star Xochitl Gomez and pro Val Chmerkovskiy will perform a Foxtrot to "Unconditionally" by Katy Perry.
• TV and film star Alyson Hannigan and pro Sasha Farber will perform a Salsa to "Get On Your Feet" by Gloria Estefan.
• GRAMMY®-winning singer Jason Mraz and pro Daniella Karagach will perform a Freestyle to "Happy" by C2C featuring Derek Martin.
• Ariana Madix ("Vanderpump Rules") and pro Pasha Pashkov will perform a Freestyle to "Run The World (Girls)" by Beyoncé /"Level Up" by Ciara.
• Former Bachelorette Charity Lawson and pro Artem Chigvintsev will perform a Freestyle to "Lose My Breath" by Destiny's Child /"Suéltate" by Sam i & Jarina De Marco featuring Anitta & BIA.
• Marvel star Xochitl Gomez and pro Val Chmerkovskiy will perform a Freestyle to "Que Calor" by District 78.
• TV and film star Alyson Hannigan and pro Sasha Farber will perform a Freestyle to "Enchanted (Taylor's Version)" by Taylor Swift /"Papi" by Jennifer Lopez.
"Dancing with the Stars" is the hit series hosted by Alfonso Ribeiro and Julianne Hough in which celebrities are paired with trained ballroom dancers to compete in themed choreographed dance routines that are judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts, including Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Derek Hough. The show is produced in front of a live audience by BBC Studios Los Angeles Productions.
"Dancing with the Stars" will air LIVE TUESDAYS 8/7c this fall on ABC and Disney+ and stream next day on Hulu.