It's Getting Muy Caliente in the Ballroom! "Dancing With the Stars" Spices It Up for Latin Night on OCT 3
The 13 remaining couples heat up the ballroom floor with all-new dances performed to music celebrating Latin heritage. "Latin Night" will air LIVE TUESDAY OCTOBER 3 8/7c, simulcasting LIVE across both ABC and Disney+ in local time zones and next day on Hulu. The night will feature a fiery opening number to "DESPECHÁ" by ROSALÍA, choreographed by pros Daniella Karagach and Pasha Pashkov, with partner dances including the Cha Cha, Rumba, Salsa, Samba or Tango.
Fans will be able to vote during the live simulcast of the show in the EDT/CDT time zones. During this time, online voting will be available to fans in any time zone in the U.S., its territories and Canada via dwtsvote.abc.com, and fans with a participating U.S. wireless carrier can also vote via SMS/text (fans in Canada cannot vote via SMS/text). Live viewer votes will be combined with the judges' scores each episode to determine which couples may be in jeopardy of elimination.
The couples (along with their dance styles and songs) are the following:
• TV and film star Alyson Hannigan and pro Sasha Farber will perform a Tango to "Can't Remember to Forget You" by Shakira featuring Rihanna
• Oscar®-winning actress Mira Sorvino and pro Gleb Savchenko will perform a Salsa to "Bailando" by Enrique Iglesias.
• Marvel star Xochitl Gomez and pro Val Chmerkovskiy will perform a Salsa to "Don't Go Yet" by Camila Cabello.
• Ariana Madix ("Vanderpump Rules") and pro Pasha Pashkov will perform a Samba to "Me Porto Bonito" by Bad Bunny & Chencho Corleone.
• Singer and social media star Lele Pons and pro Brandon Armstrong will perform a Samba to "Gasolina" by Daddy Yankee.
• Former Bachelorette Charity Lawson and pro Artem Chigvintsev will perform a Cha Cha to "She Bangs" by Ricky Martin.
• GRAMMY®-winning singer Jason Mraz and pro Daniella Karagach will perform a Rumba to "Quizás, Quizás, Quizás" by Andrea Bocelli featuring Jennifer Lopez.
• Supermodel Tyson Beckford and pro Jenna Johnson will perform a Salsa to "Aguanile" by Willie Colón & Héctor Levoe.
• NFL All-Star Adrian Peterson and pro Britt Stewart will perform a Samba to "Taki Taki" by DJ Snake featuring Selena Gomez, Ozuna and Cardi B.
• Social media and reality TV star Harry Jowsey and pro Rylee Arnold will perform a Salsa to "Arranca" by Becky G featuring Omega.
• "The Brady Bunch" actor Barry Williams and pro Peta Murgatroyd will perform a Cha Cha to "Oye Como Va" by Tito Puente.
• Real estate mogul and TV star Mauricio Umansky and pro Emma Slater will perform a Salsa to "Quimbara" by Celia Cruz, Willie Colón, Johnny Pacheco Y Su Charanga.
• Actress Jamie Lynn Spears and pro Alan Bersten will perform a Cha Cha to "Shake Senora" by Pitbull featuring T-Pain & Sean Paul.
"Dancing with the Stars" is the hit series hosted by Alfonso Ribeiro and Julianne Hough in which celebrities are paired with trained ballroom dancers to compete in themed choreographed dance routines that are judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts, including Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Derek Hough. The show is produced in front of a live audience by BBC Studios Los Angeles Productions.
"Dancing with the Stars" will air LIVE TUESDAYS 8/7c this fall on ABC and Disney+ and stream next day on Hulu.