A Night of Chills and Thrills Awaits the Ballroom for "Monster Night" on Dancing with the Stars OCT 31
The nine remaining couples are getting into the Halloween spirit with hair-raising transformations and spine-tingling routines. A night of fright and fun awaits when "Monster Night" airs TUESDAY 8/7c, simulcasting LIVE across both ABC and Disney+ in local time zones and next day on Hulu. The evening promises to be a ghoulishly good time, featuring guest judge, actress and host Niecy Nash-Betts, plus the return of the Dance Marathon, "Dance Monster-thon." All nine couples are set to join the ballroom floor at the same time, first dancing a Hustle and then a Charleston. The judges will tap-out couples from the marathon, one at a time. Couples earn additional bonus points based on how long they remain in the Dance Marathon, and the last couple standing will be crowned Hallow king and queen. Bonus points from the Dance Marathon will be added to the judges' scores from the first round of dance to determine a final combined leaderboard of the night.
Fans will be able to vote during the live simulcast of the show in the EDT/CDT time zones. During this time, online voting will be available to fans in any time zone in the U.S., its territories and Canada via dwtsvote.abc.com, and fans with a participating U.S. wireless carrier can also vote via SMS/text (fans in Canada cannot vote via SMS/text). Live viewer votes will be combined with the judges' scores each episode to determine which couples may be in jeopardy of elimination.
The couples (along with their dance styles and songs) are the following:
• TV and film star Alyson Hannigan and pro Sasha Farber will perform a Paso Doble to "Supermassive Black Hole" by Muse.
• Marvel star Xochitl Gomez and pro Val Chmerkovskiy will perform a Contemporary to "Game of Survival" by Ruelle.
• Ariana Madix ("Vanderpump Rules") and pro Pasha Pashkov will perform an Argentine Tango to "Bad Guy" by Billie Eilish.
• Singer and social media star Lele Pons and pro Brandon Armstrong will perform a Paso Doble to "Bloody Mary" (Wednesday dance TikTok version) by Lady Gaga.
• Former Bachelorette Charity Lawson and pro Artem Chigvintsev will perform a Jive to "Skeleton Sam" by LVCRFT.
• GRAMMY®-winning singer Jason Mraz and pro Daniella Karagach will perform a Contemporary to "Zombie" by The Cranberries.
• Social media and reality TV star Harry Jowsey and pro Rylee Arnold will perform an Argentine Tango to "Blinding Lights" by District 78.
• "The Brady Bunch" actor Barry Williams and pro Peta Murgatroyd will perform a Viennese Waltz to "It's A Man's, Man's, Man's World" by James Brown.
• Real estate mogul and TV star Mauricio Umansky and pro Emma Slater will perform an Argentine Tango to "Somebody's Watching Me" by Rockwell.
"Dancing with the Stars" is the hit series hosted by Alfonso Ribeiro and Julianne Hough in which celebrities are paired with trained ballroom dancers to compete in themed choreographed dance routines that are judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts, including Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Derek Hough. The show is produced in front of a live audience by BBC Studios Los Angeles Productions.
"Dancing with the Stars" will air LIVE TUESDAYS 8/7c this fall on ABC and Disney+ and stream next day on Hulu.