11 Signs You're Obsessed With The Bachelorette
The Bachelorette 2017 premieres this Monday and we're sure (in Chris Harrison's words) "it will be the most dramatic season yet." Being a loyal follower of all things Bachelor Nation, you've done your homework by vetting out the men worthy of Rachel Lindsay and sending out your watch party invites. But before you dive head first into Rachel's journey to find love, you may be asking yourself, "Am I too obsessed with The Bachelorette?" If you exhibit any of the signs below, then you must be a super fan.
1. You expect every date to involve a helicopter.
2. You believe there's no such thing as too many dudes in a hot tub.
3. Wherever you go, you justify that you're there for the "right reasons."
4. You already made your picks for The Bachelorette Fantasy League and you've convinced all your friends to play.
5. If a date doesn't go well, you expect a limo to pick you up.
6. You could have written The Bachelorette Fantasy League glossary yourself.
7. You're always keeping up with past Bachelorette couples like Desiree and Chris.
8. You re-watched The Bachelorette Season 1 with Trista as soon as it was released in the ABC app.
9. You wait all season for the blooper reel – and watch it over and over.
10. Your Bachelorette watch parties on Mondays border on epic.
11. You take relationship advice from Chris Harrison.