It's the 'Dancing with the Stars' 2021 Semi-Finals MONDAY 8/7c on ABC!
The penultimate episode will feature this season's six remaining couples battling it out in two rounds of dances for a spot in the finale, as they also face a double elimination live, MONDAY NOV 15 8/7c on ABC. Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres. Tyra Banks will walk out to "Savage" by Megan Thee Stallion. Choreographed by Liz Imperio, there will also be a special performance in which some of this season's pros will dance to "Suéltate" (from "Sing 2") by Sam I featuring Anitta, BIA and Jarina De Marco from Illumination's new film. For their first-round dances, celebrities will repeat a dance style they struggled with earlier in the season with a new song as their redemption dance. The judges will mentor each of the couples. Len Goodman will mentor Amanda Kloots, JoJo Siwa and Melora Hardin; Carrie Ann Inaba will mentor Suni Lee; Bruno Tonioli will mentor Cody Rigsby; Derek Hough will mentor Iman Shumpert. For the second round, couples will perform another style of dance as they each vie for a spot in this season's finale.
Fans of the show will be able to vote during the live broadcast of the show in the ET/CT time zones via abc.com and SMS/text. (Note: To be clear, fans in all U.S. time zones may vote, provided they vote within the live show window.) With each subsequent episode, the live viewer votes will be combined with the judges' scores to determine which couples may be in jeopardy of elimination.
"Dancing with the Stars" is the hit series in which celebrities perform choreographed dance routines that are judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts, including Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Derek Hough. Hosted by supermodel and businesswoman Tyra Banks, the series returns to the ballroom with an all-new lineup of celebrities.
The couples (along with their dance styles and songs) are the following:
- Popstar and dancer JoJo Siwa and pro Jenna Johnson will perform a redemption Argentine Tango to "Santa Maria (Del Buen Ayre)" by Gotan Project; then for their new dance, a Contemporary to "Before You Go (Piano Version)" by Lewis Capaldi
- NBA basketball star Iman Shumpert ("We Got Love Teyana and Iman") and pro Daniella Karagach will perform a redemption Tango to "Telephone" by Martynas; then for their new dance, a Jazz to "Dark Fantasy" by Kanye West
- Olympic gymnast Suni Lee and pro Sasha Farber will perform a redemption Foxtrot to "Haven't Met You Yet" by Michael Bublé; then for their new dance, a Contemporary to "Gravity" by Sara Bareilles
- TV and film actress Melora Hardin ("The Bold Type") and pro Artem Chigvintsev will perform a redemption Rumba to "I Don't Want To Wait" by Paula Cole; then for their new dance, a Contemporary to "Thunder" by Imagine Dragons
- Talk show co-host of "The Talk" Amanda Kloots and pro Alan Bersten will perform a redemption Tango to "Titanium" by David Guetta featuring Sia; then for their new dance, a Contemporary to "Live Your Life – Nick Cordero" by Lenii
- Celebrity fitness guru Cody Rigsby and pro Cheryl Burke will perform a redemption Salsa to "Danza Kuduro" by Don Omar and Lucenzo; then for their new dance, an Argentine Tango to "La Cumparsita" by Forever Tango
ABC's "Dancing with the Stars" is produced by BBC Studios' Los Angeles production arm. Andrew Llinares and Tyra Banks are executive producers.